So I ran into a bit of an issue with installing 2 different versions of XAMPP on my workstation for work. I don’t have a real development environment to work in like I did at my previous job with limited resources. So I figured I would document the issue(s) I ran into with my installation of XAMPP either for future reference or to provide some useful info for someone else that might stumble across the same experience I was having.
I have an interest in open source technologies such as PHP and MySQL and often want to post things that I may learn a resource reference to use. This is an easy way for me to bookmark information I may want to come back to at a later date.